The time has come for a Project Manager to join our wonderful team, who will help us deliver websites to our Hungarian and foreign clients.
So, who are we? We are the team where efficiency and quality are the key principles, where solidarity and a great atmosphere are guaranteed. Along with respected Hungarian clients, we are proud to work with Danish and Swiss partners, who love our solutions.
🚀 Your Responsibilities will be:
- Organizing and coordinating meetings and stand-ups
- Dividing the tasks between developers
- Direct and manage project development from inception to completion
- Communicating with our clients
- Project Reporting (Sprint planning, sprint report, financial report)
- And ensuring that our developers stay sane throughout the projects 🙂
🤩 Your Qualifications:
- Working proficiency & knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Comprehensive understanding of ticketing and project management systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. (We don’t care whether you have a language exam, as long as you communicate well and with confidence.)
- Trustworthiness, openness and good interpersonal skills
🎨 It’s not required, but if you have experience with SW development, or have worked with the Jira software, we would love to hear from you!
👎 What is not expected of You:
- From a PM? Come on, everything! 🙂
💻 What we use:
- Apple products in huge quantities
- Beer 🍺
Did we scare you away with all these lists?
No? Excellent. We have good news for you.
You will be provided with
- Competitive Wage (600 – 750k Monthly Gross Wage in HUF)
- Fantastic teammates
- Guidance and knowledge from Senior PM-s
- First-hand practical experience
- Flexible working hours
During the current situation we are also working 100% remotely, but our office is in the central Budapest, on Szent István körút, where we hope to return soon!
If you’d like to apply, please send a CV to [email protected] with your desired wage amount!